Join our “Worldwide Host Your Own Screening Tour!”
We invite you (as an individual, company, school, or organization) and your community to join this global conversation about the good, the bad, and the potential of all this connectedness in the 21st century by hosting a fundraiser screening or sponsoring a screening. The communities participating in this conversation is growing daily, and we look forward to planning an event that is perfect for you.
To get started, you can either host a fundraiser screening or sponsor a screening for your community.
1. Fundraiser screening:
All you need is a venue, a date, at least 50 people (we’ve had 50, we’ve had thousands), and a little bit of drive to put on a meaningful event that will stay with your community long after the screening.
In one night, you can raise hundreds or thousands of dollars for your organization, school, sports team, any nonprofit pursuit. To get started, please fill out the form below or email email@example.com. You will hear from us within a few days.
2. Sponsor a screening:
We also offer a community screening license for a one-time flat fee. You or your organization can sponsor the screening yourself, or you can work together with others, building community and coalitions in the spirit of connectedness (and reducing the cost for each organization). You are also welcome to charge at the door to cover the screening fee, or sponsor the event completely for your community.
3. Bring Connected to a theater near you:
Curate a Unique Connected film screening event at your own local theater through Tugg.com.
Click here to learn more!
Options 1 & 2 include:
- The film (of course) on DVD or BluRay
- Promotional materials (posters, postcards, promotional language for FB, Twitter, email, and print networks)
- Hands-on discussion materials that we send to help you lead a meaningful discussion
- Free Mobile App for the whole community (iPhone and soon Android) with discussion materials and other bonus materials to engage deeper in the topics raised in the film.
To get started, fill out the form below or write to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will hear from our team shortly.